Find that you have a black border or edge around your stock footage that comes with Alpha Channel? Don’t worry, it’s most probably not due to the Alpha Channel badly rendered, but more possibly due to your Alpha Channel interpretation settings. This tutorial explains how to use interpret straight versus pre-multiplied Alpha Channel to cleanly remove the border in After Effects.
- Apple Motion Technique: How to get started with Apple Motion Templates
- After Effects Technique: How to get started with our After Effects Templates
- After Effects Technique: How to Increase the Number of Media Placeholders
- After Effects Technique: How to Slow Down Animation
- Apple Motion Technique: Exporting template to FCPX